I’ve been looking for a server solution, and I think I just found one.
On the Linux Server I run
sudo curl https://rclone.org/install.sh | sudo bash
Enter my password so this can be installed as root.
August 2020, had this issue:
Peer reports incompatible or unsupported protocol version. TO OVERCOME RAN yum update -y nss curl libcurl
Now I ran
There was a lot to work through so this is what I did and what I wanted.
- I have an unlimited account.
- I created a Team Drive to receive these backups.
- I configured my own certificates to create a secure connection between this server and my Google Drive Team Folder.
- In my user fold on the server I created a Directory called googledrive.
- I then ran this command to connect my defined Google Drive Team Folder in the cloud with my user folder of googledrive.
rclone config show rclone mount theconfigname: /home/auser/googledrive/ & the & completes and returns df theconfigname: 1099511627776 0 1099511627776 0% /home/auser/googledrive
Now that is a lot of available storage.
But then from this server I am backing up over 1T of data. And how to do that?
I seem to be able to get rclone operating flawlessly when I am backing up to a Google Team Drive. But to My Drive is still causing me a lot of issues.
I had an issue with mounting a Google Drive, it was fixed by doing the following after the error below.
rclone mount source /root/destination 2020/07/28 13:11:27 Fatal error: failed to mount FUSE fs: fusermount: exec: "fusermount": executable file not found in $PATH FIX yum install sshfs
??????????? ? ? ? ? ? googledrive umount -i /root/googledrive