Got a duzzie one today.
A Mac Book Pro model a1707, screen blank, but it looks like it is starting.
- If I press enter it goes Boink
- Reset NVRAM settings, reboot with press and hold Cmd + Option + P + R, does nothing.
- Reset SMC settings, Mac is still OFF, press Shift + Option + Control and Power keys at the same time. Does nothing
- Purchases a USB-c to HDMI, plugged in.
- Setting up Screen Mirroring when not logged in.
- This Mac has one of the changeable Touch Bars.
- Fn-Ctrl-F1 does not mirror
- Fn-Option-F2 does not mirror
- Command-Brightness Down, holy crap that works. Hat Tip.