So what is with this $8.88?
As a Private Equity Company, they are not a bank and they are not Financial Advisors. However, they are obviously acting as a Bank and doing Financial activities. Therefore, unlike a Bank or Financial Institution, you need to have equity in the company to be involved. So the $8.88.
$8.88 times 24 months is $213.12, which at the end of two years you get back, with interest.
You can take the cash or reinvest in your Key Subscription, and start another two-year subscription.
This $8.88 does several things.
- You get access to financial coaching, at no charge.
- You can partake in Zoom Calls.
- You get to see the inner workings of these people I have a membership with.
- You can start a Key Subscription at 7% after the frst year.
- And you get to proactive regular financial saving, even if to being with at a very low level, $8.88 a month.